For many games, student ticket demand is expected to exceed the total number of tickets available; therefore, guest tickets will likely be unavailable.
Although guest tickets may be unavailable, it is possible that they may still appear in your cart at checkout. This is an issue that caused some confusion last year, and we are attempting to work through it. If guest tickets are unavailable but still appear in your cart, you are not receiving guest tickets.
In the event that guest tickets are available after all students have had the opportunity to purchase student tickets, they will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis during an open sales period before the game.
For games where student ticket demand is less than the number of student tickets available, students may have the opportunity to purchase guest tickets.
- If tickets are available, students who are chosen in the process may purchase up to two guest tickets.
- Guest tickets are sold at the ticket face value.
- Students may request guest tickets during the request period. If the total number of tickets requested (student and guest) is less than or equal to the number of student tickets available, and if the student is selected, the student will be given the opportunity to purchase the requested guest tickets with their ticket during claim period 1. If the total number of tickets requested (student and guest) is greater than the number of student tickets available, student guest tickets will only be sold, if available, during an open sales period. Sales during an open sales period are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guest tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
- Guest tickets are not guaranteed. Any students who remain on the waiting list will be given the opportunity to purchase a student ticket before any guest ticket sales.