Tickets can be transferred only one time through the online student ticketing system.
If after purchasing a ticket a student determines that they no longer need the ticket, they may transfer it to another eligible student. The transfer must be done through the online student ticketing system. Once a student has purchased a student ticket, they may not receive a transferred student ticket. Each student may have only one student ticket in their account for a given game.
- Students may transfer one or all of the tickets they purchase to another eligible student.
- Students are eligible to receive a transferred ticket if they are enrolled, have paid the full student programs and services fee, and have not yet purchased the maximum number of tickets permitted for the ticket type they are to receive (one student—two guests).
- The online student ticketing system transfers the ticket only. It is the responsibility of the involved parties to make arrangements for payment.
- Once a ticket is transferred, it is moved from the original student’s account to the new student’s account and receives a new bar code. Any previous printed versions of the ticket become invalid, and the previous owner can no longer print copies of the ticket.
- Students who receive a transferred ticket must reprint the ticket with the new bar code and their name on it and bring it, along with their VolCard, to the proper stadium gate for entry to the game. Students may enter the game only with a ticket with their name on it. NOTE: Altering the name or any other information on a ticket is a violation of the student standards of conduct and may result in student disciplinary action up to and including expulsion from the university. When the student ticket is scanned at the stadium, the scanner will show the name of the current owner. If the name on the ticket has been altered, the ticket will be confiscated and the student attempting to use the ticket will be reported to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.
- Once tickets have been transferred from a student’s account, the student will immediately become eligible for the purchase of additional tickets.
- Tickets can be transferred only one time through the online student ticketing system.