What We Can Do
The Office of Communications and Marketing in the Division of Student Life was designed to help you connect the UT brand to your department’s projects and initiatives. We have listed below the most common requests we help with.
If you are working on a project that’s not listed but feel that we can provide additional support, please let us know.
- Printed materials
- Digital graphics
- Website content
- Event and marketing photos (based on availability)
- Marketing videos
- Press releases and feature stories
- Media relations
- Promotional products and attire artwork
- Graphic design
- Event calendars
- Ad placement and scheduling
- Department marketing strategy consultation
What We Can’t Do
While some projects we can’t do, we are happy to provide consultation. Sometimes requests are handled by another office, and we are happy to point you in the right direction. Below is a list of the most common requests that we are unable to accommodate or that are not handled by our office.
- Tabling/outreach activities
- Informational presentations
- Permanent or facilities signage*
- Archival photos (e.g. speakers, award nights)
- Training or archival videos**
- Internal department communications/marketing (e.g. programs for staff retreats)
- Creating or updating organizational charts
- Building surveys or creating forms*
*Handled through another office. Please contact us for more information.
**We can consult on these as needed.