2022 Student Life Summit
21 Years Into the 21st Century
February 17, 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced accelerated change to the landscape of higher education. As we push further into the 21st century, it’s worth revisiting the rapid change and innovation that marked our turn into a new era. This year’s summit will examine the future of higher education through exploring technological advances and innovations, strategies to harness and influence change, and considerations for practice and preparation.
- 8:30–10 a.m. – Check-in & Breakfast in Student Union Ballroom 272 B/C
- 10–10:50 a.m.-Concurrent Breakout Sessions (coming soon)
- 11–11:50 a.m. – Concurrent Breakout Sessions (coming soon)
- Noon–12:50 p.m. – Lunch & Keynote
- 1–1:50 p.m. – Concurrent Breakout Sessions (coming soon)
- 2–3 p.m. – Facilitated Panel & Closing Reception
The Student Life Summit is hosted by the Division of Student Life but we invite all our campus colleagues to attend. Please register to attend by February 4. There is no cost associated with the conference. If you have questions about attending, please email Blake Weiss at email@example.com.Click Here to Register
Present at the Student Life Summit
We invite staff in the Division of Student Life to submit a proposal to present at this year’s summit. Click the link below to submit a brief presentation proposal. Proposals are due on January 24 and selected presenters will be notified by January 26.Click Here to Submit a Presentation Proposal