The purpose of serving on the Dean of Students’ Rocky Top Roundtable is to represent the University of Tennessee as an ambassador throughout the academic year.
Students selected to serve on the advisory board will have the opportunity to meet with the dean of students, the associate deans, and the staff of the Office of the Dean of Students once per month to provide feedback on the student experience at the University of Tennessee.
Rocky Top Roundtable was created to provide students access to senior campus leadership that they may not already have through campus leadership positions, on-campus jobs, or other advisory boards on campus. Undergraduate and graduate students will be selected to serve on the advisory board for the academic year.
- Currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate student.
- 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Good standing with Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.
- Provide perception on student-related issues.
- Offer feedback to dean of students and associate deans about various topics. surrounding campus by attending one meeting per month.
- Assist and participate with dean of students special events and initiatives.
2023-2024 Rocky Top Roundtable Members
- Luke Bibee
- Brian Boyce
- Benjamin Bridges
- Summer Bryant
- Don Darcangelo
- Grace Gee
- Eric McGhee
- Mason McMullen
- Alay Mistry
- Emma Mitchum
- Terra Murphy
- Riya Patel
- Brittany Pollard
- Jack Reid
- Jacob Starace
- Wes Turner
- Kendall Williams